Saturday 11 May 2013

Youtube videos

I've been uploading a mix of videos onto my youtube account recently, namely Harry Potter video games videos and Oasis videos. I plan to get a few more music videos up there and have got about 8 videos of HP to upload.

I've uploaded a full set of HP 1 for PC up there and have started the second game for PC for which a few videos are up. I'm still recording the second game but it would mean a lot if the views started going up.

As for music videos I've uploaded one Oasis video which is my current top 10. I've been making playlists for compilation discs recently of mixed artists, I'll put a video up of the best one I've done some time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JWLOFFICIAL - Here's my youtube channel

Also follow me on twitter - @Jim_Leeder
And my new Liam Gallagher parody account - @Liam_Parody

No comments:

Post a Comment