Tuesday 7 May 2013

Recreational Oasis Website

So a while ago I started creating a website purely for fun, with no financial or business gain intended. I've restarted this website today. The idea for creating it is to keep myself reminded of web design techniques and to have fun with it. Its an Oasis fansite so its a subject that I'm passionate enough about not to ditch out of boredom.

So far I've sorted out the initial layout, and made the images appear in a lightbox. The layout I'm using is a two column layout - pictures on the left column, navigation on the top part of the page, and content in the centre in the same column as the navigation. I was trying to do a three column layout with pictures in the first and third columns, but couldn't get the right column working how I wanted it.

Below are screenshots of the layout, and a picture in the lightbox.




No comments:

Post a Comment