Wednesday 8 May 2013

Oasis homepage

I finished the homepage for the Oasis site I'm making. It still uses the lightbox idea, used on all images in the left hand column. These are images of Liam, Noel, Gem, Andy and Chris - the members who were together when the band split. The central text area starts with the news title which is an h2 title. The lines are created using the <hr /> tag. The gaps inbetween the title and lines are automatic as each item causes a line break. The sub-titles for each news article are h3 titles.In one of the articles there are links in the text linking to Flick of the Finger and Second Bite of the Apple on youtube. The last line at the bottom links to Second Bite of the Apple as a video saved in my files. It opens in a new tab. Below is a screenshot of the finished homepage. Tweet me on @Jim_Leeder or leave a comment here to tell me what you think! Or on ask.fm - http://ask.fm/JimLeeder.


No comments:

Post a Comment