Sunday 5 May 2013

Uni work for year 2 semester 2 completed!

All work for my course for this semester has now been completed. All apart from my presentation due on Friday between 2-3pm but I'm only up for 30 seconds, as it is a group presentation. Therefore it is much easier and less nerve wrecking than the one undertaken last Friday.

The presentation last Friday was for E-Business. Over the year I had created a website with Dave from my class for a fictional pub called the Smoking Tavern. This is a pub that offers both in-store and online takeaway services. The takeaway serves pizza, fish, sides and garlic bread. The emphasis obviously was on the takeaway services. The assignment for this subject, which detailed business and design ideas, was handed in sometime last week.

As now I am finished, I plan to use this blog much more, and maybe some other stuff. To see more frequent updates visit my twitter - @Jim_Leeder.

Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/JWLOFFICIAL

Also below is a photo of me before my E-Business Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment