Tuesday 29 January 2013

Year Two Semester Two Day One

So after yesterday's lessons I can say what two of my modules are about. More or less. We only had introductory lessons.

"Design methods and technology project" looks to be a practical unit where we get in groups and complete a project. We'll sort out the finances, objectives, feasibility analysis and everything else for the project I think then give a presentation on the whole thing at the end. This looks to be a 10 minute one which is a bit daunting, but at least its as a group rather than on my own. Then theres a 2500 report to write at the end which should be hard, but good enough to get a good mark on.

"Project Management and Quality Assurance" is more like the theory side of the other module. Its more about how projects are managed, rather than managing a project itself.

I have two more modules on Friday - Web Design and E-Business. These are self explantory really, but I might as well write about them again on here when the day has been done!

No comments:

Post a Comment